An Outcry on Sept 1! (revised)

by libra_spirit 1 Replies latest social current

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

A day for World Outcry!

It's time to end the suffering!

Join me Sept 1 and 2 (labor day weekend 2002)
    Join me on this day with your prayers, your love, your desperation, your pain, and your desire to make an outcry! One that will be felt around the world!

Consider 6 million Jehovahs Witnesses around the world praying to Jehovah, a God of vengence, to destroy us EX-JW's, and all worldy people, over 10 times a week. Do you really think he does not exist? Consider the harmful fruitage of this, the sorrow and the human suffering. Healing is bringing the "Light" that exposes deception. I urge everyone to join in at this time and participate in whatever way you feel comfortable expressing your feelings. This can be a time of healing and drawing together, and a time to ask for change.

The following is how I intend on observing this.

I recognise that I am "connected" to this and have played a part in it already.

I will be connecting with my inner Spiritual presence and asking God to hear this message. I will be asking for a healing and a change to take place within the Jehovahs Witness Organization, and within myself, having to do with my "connection". As these people have a connection with me that needs to be healed. I desire freedom. They have refused to release thier hatred towards me, and thier division in my family. As thier ill will toward me is never ending I must cry out!

Since I left the Jehovahs Witness Religion I have gone through many changes about my belief system, and come to many painful realizations of the lies, of the family bonds painfully broken left in bitterness, of friends lost to suicide and other forms of self destruction.

I guess there is one Spiritual part of me that has never been purged, and I call it "Calling in the Karma". It represents my lingering thirst for justice, my hatred for what is bad. I believe that when a wrong has been done to so very many people by a single group. When there are so many out there who have been dislodged, shaken, and are hurting and in pain. There is a moment when everyone turns to Spirit and asks, can there be an end to this? Will you "Spirit" or "God" please intervene? This is a moment of desperation. It is time for a change to come that will end this process! The great Jehovah, God of my youth, God of vengence, God of the Jehovahs' Witnesses, it is time for your anger to be released from my life. It is time for what they are sending out to be stopped! It is time for thier power to be toppeled! For thier high and mighty arrogance to end!
    Oh please Spirit hear me in this one thing, and do your job now that fairness and love and justice may once again be possible within my life!

I have the inner belief that the wrongs will end. It is a Spiritual belief that I hold on to.

As good people continue to be cast out, judged, and divided from families. As pedophiles and power seekers continue to remain in control. As the Organization continues revenues of $950 million. As many innocent children die from denial of medical treatment. I ask that we all come together asking Spirit in whatever form we are connected to it, whether it be prayer, meditation, healing work, counciling, or just plain emotions of pain. We all unite in one very large and powerful outcry! It is time to "Call in the Karma" for this Cult led by decietful men. They must face up to thier intention of harm towards me, they must change, or thier power must be toppeled. I have a spiritual right to ask this because I am the constant victim of thier doing. I have the duty to stand up to them on thier playing field and expose them for what they are.

On the first day of September, Sunday, and over the Labor day weekend, may we all ask for this in unison. One great voice to the universe that we be heard. Our outcry is one of pain and will be heard all the way around this planet. As for me, then I will let it go, I will then ask for healing in my life to replace this desire for vengence, and for Love to replace my bitterness. I will release the vengence back to God, and then I will carefully watch to see what happens!

This is hidden from the world behind programmed responses from members claiming it is thier choice and thier decision to do these things. We who have lived inside and are now out know the truth of where these practices originate, the Governing Body of men that are in absolute control of this group and work behind closed doors, hidden from scrutiny, refusing to be held responsible for what they do. It is up to us to ask for a change, it is time for us to ask. If we do it in unison we will be heard! We must be heard!

Join me on this day with your prayers, your love, your desperation, your pain, and your desire to make an outcry! One that will be felt around the world!

I ask that not a physical hand be turned against anyone in this conflict of faith. Not a single act of any violence be directed against anyone who is a Jehovahs Witness or an EX- Jehovahs Witness. This is an outcry to "Spirit", an outcry to the Universe, and an outcry to those in power. I ask only that the outcry be heard and undeniably recognized by all the world.

We are not evil, we are not bad, we do not deserve to be killed by God!
    We do not deserve our own families to be teaching this about us!
    We do not deserve 6 million people asking God for our destruction! We recognise this as slander towards our spiritual character and we ask for spiritual justice.
    We have been trodden upon, raped, punished, and many of us have lost the will to live and have died. All for the seeking of purity of a few who are in power, preaching a god of vengence.

Please circulate this message to everyone that you know who is or has been connected with the Jehovahs Witnesses' Religion. And any from the Spiritual community who wish to participate. This is a non denominational outcry.

May Love and Peace be the result, and an end to the needless sufering!

Edited by - libra_spirit on 10 August 2002 17:41:13

Edited by - libra_spirit on 10 August 2002 17:59:27

Edited by - libra_spirit on 10 August 2002 18:16:21

Edited by - libra_spirit on 10 August 2002 21:40:31

• Helen
    Helen

why did you edit it so many times? it was ggood the way it was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit