Firpo Carr and African American Enigma

by comforter 4 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

Comforter deems he know why Firpo write about the black and white thang. Racism still a problem in the United States. But this is probably not the main reason Firpo talk about issues that are pertainable to colored people. Firpo must wanna imitate the apostle Paul. He love to help his people come to God and Jesus:

I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Romans 9:1-5

Firpo a good man.

Comfort

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Good thought comforter.

• comforter
    comforter

Glad some people from this forum like the thought, Fred.

Comfort

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Racism is still a problem in the States, just not as much near me. I live in Jersey, and I hardly had a day of negative racial sentiment, and I've hung out with all races.

Of course there were times once in a great while that black friends conceded that they disliked whites, and whites as to blacks, but I myself have never felt that kind of dislike, so I really can't identify it in people very well.

Loving all people is a wise admonition, as is loving God and Jesus, if you believe in them.

ash

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Me think Comforter, him like Firpo Carr. Maybe him is Firpo Carr. He keep say Firpo Carr good man, when all know Firpo Carr is like make mountain out of hill-mole.

Fred Hall he think Comforter has good thought. This bad. Fred Hall never have thought at all, so how can think Comforter have good thought?

This very puzzling.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit