Seeking family and friends from Salem, Oregon

by Swan 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• Swan
    Swan

I'm actively seeking any news from anyone about friends and family in and from this area. I am especially interested in the Coleman family. I love them and miss them dearly. Any news that you can give me will be greatly appreciated. All contact will be kept confidential if you wish.

To my family:

Ray Coleman
    Lois Coleman
    Gary Coleman
    Tina Coleman
    Jason Coleman
    Krystal Coleman
    Stephanie Coleman
    Stephen Coleman

I love you all and miss you dearly. If you wish to contact me, email me at the address provided. I am still living at the same residence in Salem. If you need to call me collect, I am still at my old number. If you have lost the number, then email me and I will give it to you. All contact with me will be kept in the strictest confidence.

Tammy Coleman Fisher

Edited by - UglyDuckling on 4 August 2002 18:50:50

• blondie
    blondie

I have family in that area too, Tammy, but I don't recognize those names. Your love for them shines through in your words. May you have success.

• Swan
    Swan

I tried to edit and delete the name of Krystal Coleman from the above post, but the post was too old to be edited. So instead, I place here a tribute to her.

In loving memory of my niece Krystal K. Coleman, January 13, 1984 to August 21, 2002.

I love you and will miss you always and forever.

Tammy

• blondie
    blondie

Tammy, I so sorry to hear about your loss.

Blondie

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ohh Tammy I'm so sorry. I cried all over again when I read the newspaper article, she was a lovely young lady, 18 is way to young. When I saw her last 2 years ago she was so bright and full of promise. My heart goes out to you and her family, it's such a tragedy!

Ven

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'm sorry Tammy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit