1989 Letter to BOE

by Kismet 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Kismet
    Kismet

I am looking for a copy of the 1989 letter to all bodies of elders in Canada wherein it discussed the handling of legal matters including a paragraph on handling allegations of child abuse.

I have checked at Randy's and Kent's sites but could not find the Canadian version. Since this is going to be used in a court setting a scanned copy would be best, but we could make due with just the text version.

Also rather than re-doing the work someone already may have done, I am looking for a copy of all Society articles written on the subject of child abuse. This interested party has also requested a copy of the Pay Attention book especially the chapters on forming and handling a Judicial Committee.

If you have already printed this out or have an extra copy of the 'Pay Attention' book please let me know at [email protected] and I will provide an address for you to send them. I will pay for photocopying costs and postage if you so request.

I greatly appreciate whatever help you can provide.

Kismet

• Kismet
    Kismet

bttt

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi Kismet:

I can help you out on one item so far....the "Pay Attention to the Flock" book of 1991 is at this url:

http://home2.inet.tele.dk/carloc/

Hope this helps!!

Cheers,

Had Enough

• Kismet
    Kismet

Had Enough:

Hey stranger! Long time no talk. I appreciate your eagerness and efforts to assist yet again. Thank you.

I believe I still owe you a coffee. I hope all is going well with you. Please let me know next time you are back in the area and we will get together.

Thanks again for your help.

Kismet

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hi Kismet,

Mail me - I have this letter.

Best - HS

• Kismet
    Kismet

Hillary:

Thank you!! Mail has been sent.

Kismet

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi again Kismet:

Glad to be of whatever help I can. Coffee sounds great!!!....I hope to make it your way again soon. I'll let you know and we'll have a great chat.

That's great you are getting the info you need. How about the WTS articles on child abuse? Do you still need those?

I have the WT'99 CD ROM so that should have all you need up to 1999. I don't have any mags for 2000 onward though.

Let me know and I'll gather them up for you.

Cheers, Had Enough

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit