beautiful garbage, garbage girl, and garbage

by jack2 4 Replies latest jw friends

• jack2
    jack2

beautiful garbage......I've been checking out your accompanying pic lately...you look very cute!.....good posts, too! (sorry that I commented on your looks before your posts, lol...but hey, you know us guys )

garbage girl.....I heard a song by garbage girl for the first time recently. I was pretty impressed.

to anyone else - I just finished reading the 8/22/02 Awake! entitled "Garbage Will It Bury Us?"........not a bad article - when you get rid of your WTs and Awake!s, may I suggest recycling? Of course, many of you would opt for burning.

So goes my garbage theme.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Jack2,

I am HIGHLY offended!! How DARE you comment on my looks! I think myself a intelligent woman. The NERVE that you would notice that FIRST! Why, I am tempted to contact Gloria, Steinem that is, to give you a big dose of righteous indignation!

Juuuuuuuuuuuust kiddin'.

Thanks for the compliment

Andee

• Francois
    Francois

Hi Beautiful Garbage. Um, do you remember that Ms. Gloria "a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle" Steinem is, like, married?

-francois

Edited by - francois on 3 August 2002 16:18:22

• gumby
    gumby

a woman needs a man ?

Ya....they need you to mow, clean the yard, make the bucks, fix stuff that breaks, run to cirkle K for some tampons.......yes men ARE needed by women. After you get all that stuff done......get out of the house so she can clean without you in the way. Perfect time to go golfing!

Garbage girl.....what made you pick your forum name? Don't tell me you work on the city dump truck.

• jack2
    jack2

Andee, thanks for the laugh and comment! Sorry that I put beauty before brains, hehehehe. Guys - gotta love 'em, huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit