Pacific NW Apostate Fest

by songmistress 9 Replies latest jw friends

• songmistress
    songmistress

Hi All,

I understand that there is to be an apostate fest here in Seattle next weekend. Does anyone have info on that?

There is supposed to be one in Eagle Creek Oregon sometime in Sept. I think also.

I would love an opportunity to put names to faces and have "fellowship" :D with like minds.

Thanks in advance.

Blessings

Cheryl AKA Song

• Carmel
    Carmel

Princess will be hosting the apostofest this coming Saturday. I understand she will be back from holiday on Wednesday and post directions to her place for those wanting to attend. See ya there!

carmel

• songmistress
    songmistress

Thanks Carmel and Lew for responding. I have something happening Saturday

at this point, but am thinking about trying to change my plans. If I can get up

there it would be great, but we will have to see.

Blessings,

Song

• Swan
    Swan

I don't think I can attend next weekend, but I would be interested in the one in Eagle Creek in September. Are there any details on that yet?

• songmistress
    songmistress

Hi Duck,

No info on Eagle Creek yet. I will try to get ahold of my source here to find out. Unless of course anyone else has info.

Blessings

Song

• LB
    LB

Hmmm, I'm going to be scuba diving in Edmonds Wa this weekend. Is that anywhere close to an apostafest???

• Makena1
    Makena1

LB - you will be very close by! Looking forward to meeting you!

Mak and Sabine

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Yes, very close, it's actually being held in Edmonds. :)

• Princess
    Princess

Hi, I'm at the library to check on things. Heard people were asking about Saturday. Email me for address and directions. I'll get back to you on Thursday. It is Saturday, August 3rd at 2pm until the wee hours or whenever.

LB, if you don't come over I will be very upset. You will be diving five minutes away! Recover at our party.

Rachel

• LB
    LB

We are only 5 minutes away? OK, I think we can make such a trek. We are leaving for those parts wednesday and will spend a couple of days diving. I think an apostafest would be a great way to decompress.

I might even shave my back for this one!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit