Meeting up in the UK

by johnathanseagull 8 Replies latest jw friends

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Just wondering how many are interested in meeting up, say one Sat/Sun afternoon in the UK?, I'm in the Midlands myself but willing to travel

Regards

Johnathanseagull

• ballistic
    ballistic

Jonathan, you just missed Englishmans bbq. There will be another apostfest in 2 or 3 months.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I have a number of ex-JW contacts in the Midlands, some of whom don't post here.

If you want fixing up, just email...

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Thanks for info on bbq.............keep me informed Ta very much...........Toe, I'll mail asap re contacts.........I'm 20 miles north of Birmingham

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol....Little Toe.

Do I denote a hint of the narcissi in your profile photographs...lol

Best regards - HS

Edited by - hillary_step on 28 July 2002 14:30:23

• kat7302
    kat7302

I would love to meet up, I couldnt make it to Englishmans BBQ unfortunatley and was thinking of trying to organise another one. Feel free to take over the organisation tho cos Im not too good on all that anyway! I live near to Cardiff and I could rally a few together from this area..where were you thinking of having the venue???????

• Nowfree
    Nowfree

Hi,

I would be interested in going - but I live in the southeast of UK, quite a distance from the rest of you!!

Keep me posted though!!

Nowfree

• kat7302
    kat7302

I suppose the first thing to do would be to come up with a venue or at least the place where we are all going to meet. Like I said before, Im in Cardiff which is quite central but I dont mind a bit of travel. Anyone got any bright ideas?

• ballistic
    ballistic

As far as I know, Simon's "Northern" apostfest is still on the cards, unless anyone knows any different.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit