Aotearoa - anyone from there?

by Hauora 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hauora
    Hauora

Looking for those that are active in the Cong in Aotearoa. I have been baptised for 12 years and am not sure about these sites - some are a bit suspect. Don't bother replying if you aint "walking the walk"and "talking the talk" cause I don't want to go there! I'm a 39 year old sister and am trying to contact someone in St Petersburg Russia for an RV I have....any suggestions?

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hello,

You might have better lu....err, fortune in asking on this site, since they only accept active JWs there:

http://jwzone.org/

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Kia Ora Hauora

You may want to contact an active bro or sister that went to the International Convention in Russia, as they may still have some active contacts with some of the bros and sisters there. There are a couple of sisters I know of that attended, who are still active and in good standing as far as I know. They are Paki Hutley, she was in the Gisborne City Congregation, but she is now somewhere in Australia or the South Island. Sorry I can't be of more help to you. Another name is Maude Simons, she was also a pioneer in the Gisborne City congregation - however she was very ill with cancer and I don't know whether she is still with us. All the best in your search.

Beck - also of Aotearoa!

• Hauora
    Hauora

Kia Ora Becks, kia ora mo to awhi i ahau i roto taku kaupapa i te rapunga nga tangata i Russia! I appreciate your help and will certainly follow those leads. Our Hamilton Convention is 3 -5 November thought those Congregations you mentioned are not in my District. I do however know folk in Murupara and Rotorua Congregations and I will ask about there. I thought by posting on the Net I may have been able to make direct contact with someone from Russia. Thank you for taking my request seriously. I must admit not everyone liked my statement in"general'' and thats where I found your reply! but then pleasing man is not what its about is it? Our latest 2 Day Assembly theme was "Fear God and give him glory""Again thank you Becks - I do not spend a great deal of time in places like this as I use it only to help me find something. Whanau is important - wether they be spiritual or otherwise, I tautoko your korero there na te mea tua tahi - hoatu te kororia ki Ihowa.

ka kite ano Hauora

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Kia ora taku hoa, kei te pai!

My friend, check your email! There is a chance you may know my whanau in Rotorua. I also have no secrets as has been suggested, and I am happy to fill you in by email as to my (exjw) status.

Ka kite ano, kia kaha taku hoa!

Beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit