Salem Witchhunts? JW Child Abuse? Same/Different?

by dungbeetle 4 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

In response to HappyTwit's inane ramblings...(are you EVER sober anyway?)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=33227&site=3

YES...Watchtower is EXACTLY like the Salem Witch Hunts.

SALEM:

Back then, Governor Phipps was the highest law enforcement officer over the two towns named Salem (Salem and Salem Village). For years, witchcraft trials had been going on, I am only aware of one hanging, those details are shady and in any case the woman who was supposedly 'bewitched' and did the accusing only continued to get worse after he so-called 'witch' was executed.. Witchcraft allegations continued to abound, but no more deaths occurred that I know of.

Untill, that is, Governor Phipps had business elsewhere and couldn't or wouldn't deal with the two Salems. In his absense, an ILLEGAL court was formed, the members mostly made up of A CERTAIN RELIGIOUS GROUP that seized control from the LAWFUL COURT AND LAW ENFORCEMENT. Trial after trial was held; a four-year-old witness child was even locked in a jail cell becasue she would NOT name a responsible party. Deaths continued untill the death toll reached 20 or 22....

AND THEN GOVERNOR PHIPPS RETURNED.

Horrified at what had happened IN HIS ABSENCE, he IMMEDIATELY TOOK CONTROL of the town, DISSOLVED the illegal courts, RELEASED the prisoners including the four-year-old little girl, and when some more back-room trials were had, Governor Phipps got rid of those, halted the executions and released the prisoners. No more deaths occurred.

WATCHTOWER

Since 1967, IN WRITING, and in the ABSENSE of LAW ENFORCEMENT and MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS, Watchtower has been holding back room trials and judging sexual offenders innocent and victims guilty. Some of the victims have even died.

These professionals having become aware of what has been going on for thirty years, horrified have finally begun to intervene. They are dissolving the outcomes of these mock 'back room' trials, holding their own judicial proceedings, and placing the REAL guilty parties in jail and vindicating the survivors. This process is still ongoing.

THE SIMILARITIES

In both cases, the damage was because the proceedings were held by religious groups, in the absense of law enforcement and mental health professionals, and violated the law of the land. People died. Many others never lived a normal life (especially the four-year-old jailed for NOT giving a name). Many of the TRUE guilty parties went free, and the victims and their families were never compensated. (They got pardons and really nice gravestones tho).

THE DIFFERENCES

Watchtower WILL be held financially accountable, and compensation WILL be provided to at least SOME of the victims and their families. At least SOME of the names of the guilty parties are recorded forever in history. SOME perpetrators have even been sent to jail already, and likely many more will follow.

In Conclusion

No, happytwit, no Watchtower witch trials here. WE won't allow it. Governor 'PHIPPS' IS BACK IN TOWN!!!

• Perry
    Perry

Wow! ....Rock on dungbeetle.

Can you imagine a worse nightmare....the extension of judicial committees in the public domain. They would be exercising deeeemonzzz, roasting witches, and start to live out their death oriented religion with mass executions.

How would the average JW react? Must be Jehovah's will because we are in charge now.

-- downright scary

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

dungbeetle, you stated: {QUOTE] In response to HappyTwit's inane ramblings...(are you EVER sober anyway?) [/quote]

Is this necessary? Granted, I am up for debates...but I sure do hate it when "in a debate" personal attacks are the norm. Why not just go one on one?...or even "challenge"?, but why do we have to sink to the level of personal attacks like this?

For me, when a thread starts like this, I get right out of it (usually). I see no need to attack another's character, I do however, appreciate a good "debating".

• ISP
    ISP

Its not helped by Happy Mans....difficulties with the language. I can hardly have the patience sometimes to read through it! Now that is no offence to Happy Man.....I am sure I would do much worse if I tried to post on a Swedish board! Its on a subject that evokes the strongest feelings and that is front cover at the moment.

ISP

• Dino
    Dino

Thanks for emailing that stuff, sweetness!

And as always, lovely chatting with you.

Dino

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit