Simon, You Are Very Welcome!

by YoursChelbie 8 Replies latest jw friends

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Hi everyone,

I've been posting for a little over a month and I honestly feel that my transition from "nominal JW" into the "real world" would not have been as smooth (or fun) were it not for this forum! I clicked on the tiny, credit card logo on the top right corner and made a small contribution to help our friend Simon with the monthly maintenance of this forum.

I will try to remember to contribute something every moth at least, as my circumstances allow.

I'm sure many of you already do this because you are moved by appreciation just like me.

If you haven't, it takes less than a minute and you're done.

Simon really appreciates this, being the wonderful person that he is.

PS--Thank You Simon and family for answering our e-mails and for all your help!

YoursChelbie

<copied text>

Thank you for your contribution !

In the last year or so the forum has grown from just a handful of members to more than 2,000 currently registered. As well as the active posters there are many more who have yet to join in, but make up some of the 30,000 visitors that the site enjoys each week.

To cope with the growing demand which is approximately doubling each quarter I recently moved the forum to a new hosting company which offers excellent value and is providing an outstanding service. While it is not expensive for the level of capacity that it provides (which should cope with future growth) it still costs $199 each month. Your contribution will be a great help in paying for the service and making sure that it is there to help those who need it.

Running the site has been a huge priveledge and although I don't personally get to contribute as much as I once did in the way of posts I do work behind the scenes to maintain the system and keep things ticking over (I also try to read as many posts as I can). I'm currently hard at work on the next version of the software which will improve performance, support more users and provide some additional features.

I hope you continue to enjoy using the site and thank you again for your support.

Your brother
    Simon Green

******************************************************************************************************************

Edited by - YoursChelbie on 27 July 2002 15:56:2

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

I think I am going to piggy back on your idea of a contribution every month. I am new here but my wife has been here for sometime now. My wife is a ex-JW and this site along with the comment of all the members have helped her in remarkable ways to cope with her past as well. My thanks to everyone!

It's better to have and not need than to need and not have -- maximumflash 27 July, 2002
  • Nanoprobe
    Nanoprobe

A BIG thanks to Simon & family & a few bucks......It's the least we can do!

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks I do really appreciate it.

I guess I need to update that 'thank-you' page though huh? ... the 2,000 members is now 6,000+ (although not all post at the same time thankfully) and the 30,000 is now about 50,000 !

I must apologise for any emails I don't answer straight away ... I do try to get to them eventually but sometimes it takes me a while to catch-up (esp. if I have a break for a few days).

• Valis
    Valis

Dear Mr. Angharad...I would kindly like a refund....I recently discovered the board is infested with Apostates....and boobies..Now my computer is demonized, my NWT goes flying across the room all the time, plus I've been stumbled and can't get up...*L*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Simon
    Simon

bwa-ha-ha-haaaa

Now the dark-side has you

lol

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Hi, for any new members to the forum, here is a clarification of terms:

A - Any

P - Person

O - Over

S - Seventeen

T - Thinking

A - Actively

T - Through

E - Everything

******************************************************************************************

B - Best

O - Observed

O - Over

B - Beer

I - If totally bored while spending

E - Excessive time

S - Surfing the net

*********************************************************************************************************

Edited by - YoursChelbie on 27 July 2002 19:34:25

• SYN
    SYN

I WANT A REFUND TOO! THERE ARE MEN WITH PIERCED NIPPLES ON THIS SITE! IT HAS ROCKED MY SENSIBLE CHRISTIAN MORALS TO THE CORE AND STUFF!

Great job Simon!

• Prisca
    Prisca

SIMON ROCKS !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit