http://198.92.121.159/~hsmith/media

by apostate 0 Replies latest jw friends

• apostate
    apostate

It is obvious that the best way to deal with the Watchtower is to give them public attention. Their worst nightmare is bad publicity. It makes them harder to recruit and causing them to loose income when someone leaves. Their recruiting process is very dishonest. They sugarcoated their history and hide some real concerning truth about their past. Most recruits dont find out the truth about their failed prophecies, past secret UN membership, banning of vaccinations and organ transplants, their human rights abuses, mind control tactics etc. until it is too late. After they indoctrinate people it is very difficult to get free from their "psychological grip". Most of you who did, paid a very heavy price!

I just created a web page where I can collect e-mail addresses from media all around the world. I am compiling a hopefully big list of e-mail addresses which could be used in the future to mass mail the media. Informing them about major Watchtower scandals like protecting pedophiles and disfellowshiping the victims.

I need your help. Please visit this web page: http://198.92.121.159/~hsmith/media

and fill out the web form on it. You can find contact information about various media in your area on their web sites under "contact us" or "about us". It would be great if you could spend some time to submit 3-5 media contact information from where you live.

I would happily share the database with known ex-JW who could use it to write well-written letters, merge it with the e-mail list and mass mail it to the media. I feel it wouldnt be a good idea to share it with every one of you who posts here because it may end up in the hands of the Watchtowers Public Relations Department and they could use our list to do damage control. I would freely share it with those who wrote books on the Watchtower or run websites like freeminds.org silentlambs.org etc.

These "more intellectual" ones could properly represent us ex-JWs with the media writing well-written e-mails. Please help if you can. It is such a huge task for myself that I dont even start it alone. Many of you want to pay back to the Watchtower I know. Here is your chance now! Lets build this database together. It is probably the most effective, the fastest, and most of all it is free. The media would appreciate it. People should know the true image of this manipulative organization.

Let us break up the works of the Devil!

Apostate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit