A PLEA FROM "SHUNNED FATHER"

by ros 3 Replies latest jw friends

• ros
    ros

Please excuse if this information has been posted recently. Just received this from "Shunned Father"
    ========================================================

My daughters health has improved because of the last chemo treatments. All of her counts are up. But this will only last for a few weeks. Because the cancer has come back it means the cancer cells have become resistant to the chemo drugs. To try other chemo drugs is an option but without the use of blood transfusions it would most likely kill her.

I am presently trying to locate a reputable clinic that uses natural medicine. This may be a better way to go because it will only kill the cancer cells and not my daughter. No matter what we do, her chances are not good. I have to keep trying to keep her alive and find a cure. There is a clinic in California and the treatment costs $8,000.00 per week. I am told there is a good clinic in Texas but I don't know the name or phone number. Perhaps one of your web users would know?

I have set up a trust fund to help pay for my daughters treatments. Any monies left over would be donated to the Alberta Childrens Hospital. Would you be willing to post it on your web site?

Cheques to be made out to " SAVE MIA"

Mail to:
    MIA
    Box 20161
    Calgary Place R.P.O.
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    T2P 4J2

===========================================
    Any help or information will be appreciated beyond measure.
    Thanks,
    ~Ros

Edited by - ros on 16 July 2002 21:18:30

• patio34
    patio34

bttt

• concerned mama
  • deddaisy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit