AMERICA. MY TWO CENTS

by josephus 8 Replies latest jw friends

• josephus
    josephus

Whoa i missed a good battle allright.

imho,

america is vain, shallow, selfish, devious, unfeeling, a bit racist and would put a mcdonalds on the top of mt mckinley. they tend too ignore others sensativities, are meanspirited, they insist on donating money (all the money) to irish terrorists and i dont like their clothes when they come on holiday.

however,

they are nice lovely people, they care about the eviorment, they are honest, compasionate, and love divesity so much they take in nearly a million people a year from around the world.

they donate massive amounts to countries who hate them when in need and are trying to stop terror groups collecting money over there as best they can. they have great parks, (compare american niagra to canadian niagra) love freedom, and id give a kidney to be one of them, even if i had to were your clothes.

IN SHORT As Maximus said in "Gladiator" " America is the light."

despite thier faults.

happy 4th boys and girls

josephus

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

Did one person write the top half of this thread and someone else the bottom half?!?!?!

Sorry but this really was'nt worth two cents. You insult Americans at first and then turn around and praise them?!? Little indecisive there Josephus?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

@ MarchOn.

• LB
    LB

Well I completly understood the post. We Americans are shallow, vain, devious, unfeeling, a bit racist and hate the enviornment but we're nice.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LOL, I caught the sarcasim of the first part of his post.

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

I must be to tired to catch on. I am dazed and confused for so long.......oh wait thats a song. Fill me in please I am getting slooooower and slooooooooooooooooooower : )

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

Never mind I read it again........DUH ! March really does need to go to sleep. Just been jumpy with all the hate going on in here.

• qwerty
  • Naeblis
    Naeblis

Is taht American currency?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit