NEIL FROM KOLOA

by terafera 2 Replies latest jw friends

• terafera
    terafera

Hey Neil, hope you get this! I saw your post over at exjw.match and saw you!! I know you... I am from Koloa as well.

In fact we both know some of the same people... I've been wanting to talk to you but dont know your email. Please email me!!

[email protected]

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Koloa - sounds very exotic and far away Tera. Reminds me of a native animal of Australia, oh no that's Koala....sorry...nevermind.

Beck

ps...I hope you find your friend.

• terafera
    terafera

Beck, LOL! I love Koalas...

btw, you remind me of a lady from Australia that I met while living in Hawaii. She was vacationing with her hubby, on their honeymoon. They were both jws, he was handsome, she was beautiful with a mane of curly wild hair.

We hit it off and went out a few times. She said she was a pioneer or something to that effect. Anyway, she comes back 3 months later without the hubby!! She left him and went on a wild fun spree. We partied, drank, danced...she was a wild one!! We lost touch eventually...I dont know if she ever went back to Australia. I think her name was Stacey. *sigh* That would be cool to see her again too.

I'm hoping one day I'll bump into someone I knew while being a jw, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit