How many WT books are written by Apostates?

by Adonai438 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Adonai438
    Adonai438

As I read all the stories of people that have made it out of the WT and all the books on personal experiences in the WT there is one thing that I have been wondering about and would find quite interesting:

How many of the WTs very own books-- the very words of Jehovah they claim-- are/were written by now apostates?

For instance we know that the esteemed Aid to Bible Understanding was written by Ray Franz. But this book is still revered among the JWs. They don't exactly advertise that it's author is an apostate and-- the horror-- a christian now.

If anyone has in their research read of other Wt books authored by now apostates lets start a running list and see where it goes:

1: Aid to Bible Understanding-------Ray Franz

• mouthy
    mouthy

I believe the book of James was written by Ed Dunlop( the WT version)

• DocBob
    DocBob

How many of the WTs very own books-- the very words of Jehovah they claim-- are/were written by now apostates?

All WT books were written by apostates :)

But seriously:

1: Aid to Bible Understanding-------Ray Franz

2: Commentary on the Book of James ------- Ed Dunlap

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

ALL of the Watchtower's books are written by apostates from true Christianity.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Wouldn't all the publications put out by Russell and Rutherford be considered apostate by today's Jws?

• Farkel
    Farkel

I'd like to add the collective works of Chuck Russell, Joseph Rutherford and Fred Franz to the list.

Farkel

• larc
    larc

As I understand it, Barbara Anderson wrote a number of Awake! articles. I think Gerry Bergman wrote some as well.

• Bhagavad
    Bhagavad

Brings to mind an earlier apostate, Solomon, and the stuff he wrote that's still considered "inspired."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit