The End is Not Yet!

by joeshmoe 1 Replies latest jw friends

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

My Mom (who wont speak with me, but seems OK with email ) forwarded me an email with that title. Apparently all the witnesses were excited, hoping the ban on d-to-d witnessing would be upheld and theyd have to go underground or something. This would be the start of the nations turning on Gods people right before the end (according to a typically insane twist on scripture).

This really exasperates me. These are hard-core witnesses, and Im afraid thats the majority of them. They are so prepared to see anything as a prophesied attack on them that there is no legitimate gripe that can be brought against them that theyll listen to.

Another email I got recently indicated that the sender believed that Jah was disciplining them with the media (Dateline). Nope, no serious problems with the org. Just some correction and onward and forward we go! Cant wait for the end to come!

Its really exasperating! Is there nothing that can crack that programming? Oh well, guess I dont expect any real feedback on this. Just thought Id share.

• ISP
    ISP

As long as we can finish the World Cup.........

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit