Illuminati?!

by lv4fer 8 Replies latest social current

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

Maybe someone already talked about this, I'm sorry I missed it. What exactly is it? Do you think WT involved? What proof? I only know a little about it and the little I do know is really scary!

• SYN
    SYN

No.

• larc
    larc

No, I don't think so either.

• SYN
    SYN

OK, I didn't want to insult with my previous post, so I'll give you something to think about. If the Tower can make laws about Blood Fractions which are utterly ridiculous, deadly, and completely STUPID, do you think they'd have the intelligence to be in the Illuminati? Do you think a bunch of Kult drones would be members of a supposed New World Order?

You're giving them WAY too much credit!

• Xander
    Xander

But...but...they've infiltrated all the way to the top of the government! Just look on the back of the $1 bill - you can see their symbol, the 'All Seeing Eye.'

Oh, yes, all seeing indeed...

• abbagail
    abbagail

There was lots of very interesting discussion about the WT/Illuminati connection on the Channel C Forum in the not-too-distant-past. Look for threads entitled " Philosophic Parent of the Watchtower Society" and "Russell's Foreknowledge of WWI." The homepage link is: < http://www.channelc.org/cgi-bin/eboard30/index.cgi>;

I first heard of this Illuminati thing in the early '80s from a fellow patient of a JW chiropractor. This sis/pioneer said she had heard the tapes the doc had about the Illuminati. I never got to hear the tapes, but never forgot the word and always wondered about it/how to spell it, etc. Then lo & behold, I finally hear about it again 20+ years later via internet. Fascinating info, even if merely speculation.

GRITS

Edited by - GRITS on 18 June 2002 12:54:14

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

The WT society is not as stupid as they seem. They are a multi-million dollar corp. What is their purpose for amassing the millions of dollars. What do they use their money for. They don't live high so to speak. Why do the court cases always seem to go their way. Perhaps they have friends in high places (and I don't mean in heaven). The vast majority of dubs aren't involved but some of the higher ups are not as stupid as they would like you to believe.

• spaz
    spaz

Hi iv4fer,

Your'e correct. The WTS corporate hegemony is not stupid, quite the opposite. The answer to your question is both yes and no. Let me explain. The corporate WTS is a minor player in the 'Illuminati' agenda. The means to achieve that agenda has to be by conspiracy. I have not been able to determine if the 13 families of the Talmudist Illuminated Ones identify themselves with Illuminati or Freemasonry any more. The corporate WTS appears to have been funded by The Brotherhood and are contracted for a social agenda. I have not found any direct membership of the corporate hegemony of the WTS with the 13 families of The Brotherhood. I think you have to seperate the religion from corporate interests to comprehend the fascist links of the WTS to The Brotherhood's greater plan for world domination. There are some xjws that claim to have uncovered the WTS's covert links to The Brotherhood(The Illuminated Ones; Talmudists).

• Lieu
    Lieu

Darn! ... and I thought they were the guys from the movie version of "Tomb Raider".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit