Frenchy, Please...

by Seven 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Seven
    Seven

Don't make me beg! I am in need of a POETRY FIX!!
    It's going on a week now since Eve's Choice. I am certain that waiting and Redhorsewoman share my feelings. Don't do us this way. Make haste to the
    Literature and Reading forum.

• waiting
    waiting

Thank you, 7 - where's the new one? Surely, Frenchy wouldn't allow the women - and secure men - not to grow in their appreciation of poetry?

It's so much more fun than arguing - which is what we've been doing for a week. Have you noticed?

Well, if we don't get poetry, then we'll have to appreciate my quotes:

"Southern (American) literature can be summed up in these words: "On the night the hogs ate Willy, Mama died when she heard what Daddy did to sister." Pat Conroy

Now, really, Frenchy, do you want me to continue with my famous literary quotes? Come on, don't hold out on us.......

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

The poetry is a necessity, that's for sure....and I'm going into withdrawal here.

However, Waiting, your literature reviews are not bad either. LOL

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

A thousand pardons, ladies. There is so much going on the board now that it's hard to keep in touch anymore.
    How could I ever refuse such sincere pleas from so lovely a group of ladies? Something coming soon!

• waiting
    waiting

Well, the poet's well is still dry, I see.......

"Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty has a great fall. Three male Hispanics were seen leaving the area."

Colin Quinn

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

HMMM ,Are any of these people still alive ? I wonder .

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

I’d a mystic Calvinist biscuit

A Garibaldi in my kitchen drawer

But there’s a big muddy Bourbon footprint

On my Washington Methodist floor

I’m studying the nature of the footprint

Because its crying out to me and its fractious

“Please avoid strife with the biscuit thief

And understand the raisins for his actions.”

Share this

Google+