In Alaska

by obiwan 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• obiwan
    obiwan

Hey Stacey or Johnnie it's me loudog,post here if you see this.

WOW It's a wide open world,use your
    own thoughts.

• terafera
    terafera

Obi, are you in Alaska? I'm in Anchorage...maybe we know the same Johnny???

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I knwo a guy named johnnytwoshirts. Is taht the same johnny? This guy is a strange cat yo.

• terafera
    terafera

you know Johnnytwoshirts??? He is a freak!! Ugh...the stories I could tell......

I'm thinking of a Johnny I know with J. for the last initial. It would be cool to meet someone that is from here or knows the same people...I feel like i'm in no mans land all by myself.

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Hah!! I'll bet that I know some of the people you know.

LoneWolf

• obiwan
    obiwan

Hey,terafera the johnnie I know is black around 30ish lives in Anchorage last I knew.I'm not in Alaska anymore but I lived there back in 1990.His last name would be johnson.

Edited by - obiwan on 17 June 2002 17:16:55

• terafera
    terafera

Oh my GOD!!! JOHNNY JOHNSON!!! That's him!!!

Obi, we most likely DO know each other. I was a good friend of Johnny's. I went to the Parkway congregation back in 90-93. I am positive we knew each other. Did you know he was df'd??? I just heard. Did you know Charles Hand? Bryce Hemmelgarn? How bout Birdy Burk?

Lone, who did you know?

Obi, lets talk!

• obiwan
    obiwan

Cooool!! I do remember Birdy Burk, I was at Parkway in 90 that's where I was DF'D.Let's find out more about each other e-mail me.This is so cool! Did you know Stacey Lauth or Sonya Thomas?

Edited by - obiwan on 18 June 2002 13:21:28

• terafera
    terafera

Obi, yes I did know Sonya. I'm emailing you.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Terafera,I was the one that was going to marry her,if she ever talked about me.My e-mail is open,I'll try to e-mail you as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit