Corrupt congregations

by Insider 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Insider
    Insider

Do corrupt congregations exist?

Some feel they do. Others would categorically deny it.

But if corrupt congregations do exist...

What MAKES them corrupt? Particular elders, publishers, families?

Where are these corrupt congregations located?

Expose corruption in the congregations!

Tell your story here:

• Scully
    Scully

It's always nice when a new person joins our happy little community.

Love, Scully

• nancee park
    nancee park

Corruption is implemented locally by those who come from above:

Circuit Overseers

District Overseers

Governing Body members

Satan who is over the Governing Body and allows the rotten policies with the fruitage of:

children being sexually assaulted by adult Jehovah's Witnesses

JWs being told to bleed to death because mistold no Bible verses mitigate Acts 15 (Mt 12, 1 Sam 14:32-5)

Yes, thanks for the new thought-provoking question. Did you know of the thread detailing about Leo Greenlees who was on the Gov Body and a pedophile?

• Ray
    Ray

Do corrupt congregations exist?

Oh yes yes! Every one of the congregations. The number one item is DISFELLOWSHIP. Period.

• detective
    detective

LOL@Scully!

• buffy
    buffy

I have a corrupt congregation story.

I know a df'd girl who now lives in NY, we'll call her Rita. She was studying w/ a family who had a 15 yr old son. Rita was 24 yrs old at the time. She was caught having sex with the 15 yr old boy by his parents. The boy's parents first went to the elders of her congregation and then wanted to go to the police and have her arrested for statutory rape. However, the elders insisted that they not do that or they'd bring reproach against Jehovah.

I'm sorry, but, I know Rita very well and she is a horny girl. But, 15 year old boys. She should have been arrested for statutory rape. Once again, the elders avoid letting witness be dealt w/ as they should be.

buffy

• troucul
    troucul

honestly, if i was 15 years old again and a 24 year old woman came on to me, i would NOT complain. That's just me tho. Granted, it would probably only be a 2 second affair, but hey, who's keeping track?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

classic fun @ scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit