Just watched Truth be Told

by Introvert 2 1 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Hi all,

Just watched Truth be Told, bought their FB promo deluxe version today ! Am enjoying it and will share it with a friend soon.

One thing I've noticed is that of all the ones interviewed were born in and were active before the internet age.

I would think their situation would of been different today. My experience having come in on my own as an adult 15 years ago was somewhat different, but made worst thanks to my own OCD and perfectionism. That and meeting up with and studying with a Super Anointed Narrow Minded Position Seeking Pioneer Elder. My problem is I wanted to do it all : sports, workaholic lifestyle and yes man Christian obligations.

I've toned it way down since and will just do what I can from now on if and when I become active again, my health and peace of mind will come first. That and third party Berean style studying.

As for the movie well done, great soundtrack and some very good arguments. I like the point of view that 'the truth' it's too much work for kids and only adults should be able to gather the facts and make up his or her own mind, no coercion or peer pressure involved. I found it to be mostly balanced and can't think of anything objectionable off hand about it.

What was depressing was the level of control some of the interviewed persons were subjected to.

Hope this helps.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Thanks, I need to watch it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit