What is Truth?

by Brokeback Watchtower 0 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

We heard it so many times 'your word it truth'. Most religion claim their's is the right one and that people need to follow this one to get salvation because it is the truth all the rest don't teach truth.

Truth as used in the christian religion refers to the saying of the bible and J C. These statements are nothing more than wishful thinking and supported by confirmation bias.

John 18:37,38
    37Therefore Pilate said to Him, "So You are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice." 38Pilate said to Him, "What is truth?"

This is the ranting of a delusional person who felt God was his biological father. This God/man delusion was not confined to Jesus as many delusional men in times past and present have felt a special kinship to this imaginary creator it is called in modern terms as a Messiah complex.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_complex

A messiah complex (also known as the Christ complex or savior complex) is a state of mind in which an individual holds a belief that they are, or are destined to become, a savior.[1]
    The term "messiah complex" is not addressed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), as it is not a clinical term nor diagnosable disorder, however, the symptoms of the disorder closely resemble those found in individuals suffering fromgrandiose delusions or delusions of grandeur. This form of delusional belief is most often reported in patients suffering from bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. When a messiah complex is manifested within a religious individual after a visit to Jerusalem, it may be identified as a psychosis known as Jerusalem syndrome.[2]

MY suggestion is don't look to any religion to find this imaginary truth because it is all delusional and heavily laden with confirmation bias.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit