Get Out. Get Away. Free Yourself. This is a Dangerous Cult. Nobody can help you but yourself.

by Jehovanomics 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jehovanomics
    Jehovanomics

You can measure the degree of passive aggressive control the JW's have over you BY THE DEGREE TO WHICH YOU FEEL GUILTY when you stand up for YOURSELF. It's a multi billion dollar real estate corporation. It's not about you. It's all about the MONEY. and it is a VERY DANGEROUS CULT.

• DJS
    DJS

"It's not about you. It's all about the MONEY. and it is a VERY DANGEROUS CULT."

Well stated. If any of the sheeple make the mistake of thinking the Dark Lords care a wit about them, they are in for a big shock. The Dark Lords care about their own prominence and $. The Borg is a hate-filled high control cult that eats its own. And lurkers and curret Dubs, I came to this conclusion over two decades ago while I was an elder.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Voltaire: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

I wish simple and powerful statements like these will make anyone review their beliefs. Worst things hit them and yet they shield themselves from looking outside the hole.

I remember some years ago, my brother-in-law, who still very much in, was in parking lot duty, during an assembly. Some higher up from bethel was going to give a talk that day. He drove in and parked on the handicap space but my brother in law clearly noticed he could not really park there. He followed the orgs advice on lovingly and respectuflly pointing out that this parking space was reserved for people with disabilities. Without any regards the man responded "You are not going to tell me what to do" and walked away to give his talk.

I asked him what he did. Did he report his behavior. HE said no, Jehovah will take care of it.

• Isle of Lewis
    Isle of Lewis

You can measure the degree of passive aggressive control the JW's have over you BY THE DEGREE TO WHICH YOU FEEL GUILTY when you stand up for YOURSELF.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit