SilentLambs getting many "hits"

by CornerStone 3 Replies latest jw friends

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

I kept popping in and out of Bill's websight and noticed the counter was avargeing about 1 hit a second or more.

Well done Bill. And many thanks to Mrs. Anderson, the Pandellos, and to all the 'not so' silentlambs who have been scarred by the indifferent, Phariseical watchtower.

It takes alot of courage, a lot of HEART, to stand up to the real-life monsters in our lives and shout out ENOUGH!!!

CornerStone

• detective
    detective

Question: when you pop in and out of Silentlambs, are you being counted as a new hit with each visit or "refresh"? The reason I ask is because many people seem to be monitoring the site for hits but I'm wondering if they arent skewing the count by repeatedly doing so?

Anybody know how this works?

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

Hello Detective,

I'm not absolutely sure on what is an observational hit or a new person checking the sight out for the first time. In any case, I hope one of those hits is from my friends niece who was sexually molested by an elder 12 years ago.

CornerStone

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

I went into Silentlambs chat room last night. There was plenty going on. Lots of talk about Dateline and some JWs showed up to defend the organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit