The mystery of the parting sea

by kat7302 2 Replies latest jw friends

• kat7302
    kat7302

Can someone please answer me why when thousands and millions of Eygptians were covered when the seas rejoined following Moses's triumphant journey through, have there never been any artifacts or things recovered from the sea? I havent researched fully into this but I have asked my parents about it and I believe they looked it up and couldnt find any archealogical evidence to support the 'story'! Surely if all these people died, with all their spears,chariots etc etc......something would have been found?

• Bang
    Bang

When a messenger of God came and helped the Jews escape the taskmasters who oversaw their labour (in the end even finding their own straw to do it), the taskmasters were furious and hated them like no others. The messenger from God was able to lead the Jews through the water safely, to go to the promised land. The taskmasters had no control over the water and ended up swamped in it, fighting to swim in it.

Now, who does that remind you of?

• SYN
    SYN

God's nostrils must have obliterated the ancient relics too!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit