Is Dateline pre-empted tonight on the West Coast??

by Undine 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Undine
    Undine

Does anyone know if Dateline is scheduled to air as planned on the West Coast?
    Seems there are basketball playoffs and "post-game" chat afterwards...so Dateline may be pre-empted on the West Coast? (Woe!)
    Does anyone know?

Thank you!

Undine

• Mulan
    Mulan

No, it isn't pre-empted. The playoffs start at 6, so should be well over by 10. Our local NBC affiliate, has advertised today, about the changes in the lineup. Dateline is at 10.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• lastcall
    lastcall

I was looking at the tv listings for tonight. It looked like Dateline would be pre-empted by the NBA playoffs. I live in Indianna. There is an hour block after the playoffs listed as "to be announced", but no Dateline. What's the dealio? If the game runs late will the JW's say God's spirit intervened?

• Mulan
    Mulan

7:00 Central Time
    8:00 Eastern Time

Marilyn (aka Mulan)

• Undine
    Undine

Mulan,

Thank you for your reply. I was concerned when I checked nbc.com and it said that it airs tonight at a "new time",
    at 8:00. My heart sunk!

http://www.msnbc.com/onair/oa_schedtop.asp?program=Dateline%20NBC

Undine

• sf
    sf

I am on the West Coast. I have seen five commercials today stating that DATELINE will air AFTER THE PLAYOFFS...approx. 10 pm.

I have this room set up in yahoo now, waiting for the webcams to get set up...hygh is one who has agreed to direct his cam to his tv. Cygnuts has too:

[You are in "JehovahWitnesDATELINENBCtonite :1" ( IS child sex abuse occuring in ALARMING RATES in jw families TOO )]

Yahoooooooooooooooooooo

sKally

Too many 'lambs'!

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Scally, can you put up a link to the chat where you'll be at? Thanks.

Also, is that what the commercial is saying cuz that would be really kewl if they're saying that during the commercials during the playoff games.

• Undine
    Undine

sKally,

I'll second that "Yahoooooooooooooooooooooo"!!!

Undine

• sf
    sf

Correction:

Hygh does NOT have cams set up due to tech difficulties.

I'm waiting for Cyg to get back online with his cam.

If you have a cam, please come in the room and set it up towards your tv set.

Thank you, sKally

• Mulan
    Mulan

I just went into Yahoo chat and heard a few minutes of the show! All I can say is "WOW". Powerful stuff, and documentation too. I turned it off so I can hear it fresh at 10. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Marilyn (aka Mulan)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit