Confirmation: Shun your dfd family members it's the right choice!

by dgeero 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dgeero
    dgeero

For those that haven't watched the new cult propaganda "What is true love" video from the convention releases there is a small line in the video that confirms the stance is to shun your family members who are df'd despite the official line from the borg being family ties remain only the spiritual relationship changes. Around the 37 minute mark of the video the character John tells Liz how not associating with his brother who is dfd was the right choice to make. I've had my still in family repeatedly deny that the jws teach to shun family despite repeated watchtower articles stating just that. They always say it's a "suggestion or each ones personal choice". No I am sorry. The borginization expects you to shun dfd and disassociated family it's "the right choice"! Typical cult garbage portray one thing to the public tell your members another.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle
    And later it is insinuated that he spends time with the kids is because he "lost" his brother.
  • dgeero
    dgeero
    Funny when the part came about why he spends time with kids and there was that awkward pause I thought of course he does he is just like the rest of the child molesters!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit