Mormon child indoctrination and Witness child indoctrination....

by stuckinarut2 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

A great thread has already been started called "Caleb and Sofia have Mormon cousins.

It shows how Mormons also have cartoon characters to indoctrinate their kids.

Here is the link to their website section for kids and it shows all the topics they cover!

https://www.lds.org/friend/online-activities/videos/little-friends?lang=eng

eg

How to tithe

Visiting the Temple

Respecting and copying the Bishop

etc

I wonder what witnesses would think if they saw that Jw's are NOT unique with their website!?

It seems that the methods of indoctrination and manipulation are the same no matter what org people belong to.....

• designs
    designs

I remember visiting the LDS Temple in Salt Lake City as a kid, late 1950s. My mother, a lapsed JW at the time, was being recruited by the LDS pretty hard. Our family Dr. was a high ranking Mormon and a cousin of the LDS President. My mother had also gone to school Cleon Skousin the famous LDS author of The Naked Communist. As a family we went to hear Skousen speak after the book came out and I got to meet him.

At the Temple, if any of you go to visit, they have a film shown to all visitors, a nice piece of propaganda on J.Smith and Brigham Young.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The GB would NEVER let a woman have credit for a film!!!!

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The Rothschilds should just give up on the Mormons, Adventists and Jehovah's Witnesses. None of their re-branding, mind control tactics or doctrinal changes is yielding the desired results in any of these religions.

• Mum
    Mum

The JW's probably copycatted the idea of kids' cartoon characters from the Mormons. I can't imagine their ever having an original idea!

• Simon
    Simon

Has anyone gone from Mormon to JW or vice versa?

It's probably unlikely but would be interesting to know the differences from the same person.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Has anyone gone from Mormon to JW or vice versa?

I personally know of a mother/daughter who went from Mormonism to JWism.

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Mormonism is "demonic" according to them.

Fascinating.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Yup I know of a jw who came out of Mormonism. But he did make the comment the only reason he went to the mormon church was for the sport.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit