can you help?

by tezrichmond 6 Replies latest jw friends

• tezrichmond
    tezrichmond

I need an access phone no. & pin for a khconf telephone link to any congregation in uk?

I wanna sign in to one from time to time and get the low down. I've recently been disf.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Welcome, just keep coming here and you'll get all the scoop in fact you'll learn things here before the ones at the hall get the info.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Like crazyguy said...keep coming here....you be more informed than the sheeple at yhe hall!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Unless you are in the same area as the KH, you will not be able to use their KHCONF number and get connected - I know, I tried it. I gave our KHCONF number and password to someone who lived 60 miles away, and they couldn't get connected.

Now that I've changed congs and am even further away, I'll personally try it on Thursday, but I'm pretty sure it still won't work.

• tezrichmond
    tezrichmond

ha! ha! ha! thanks the searcher. I wanna log in on the announcements and get the lay of the land.

• happy@last
    happy@last

Welcome here. Will the cong that DF'd you not give you this? I'm sure they'd be happy to count you in attendance!

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

nah, DF'd people are not counted in the attendance. It's like they're not even there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit