Jehovanomics RULE #4: Printing and Selling Marketing Materials To The Members

by Jehovanomics 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jehovanomics
    Jehovanomics

The number one consumer and purchaser of PRINTED marketing materials by the Jehovah Witnesses are the members. Steady Cash flow is obtained from consistent and steady sales of Printed Materials and Marketing FIXTURES to the members. Free Labor further improves the margins and cash flow as NO PAYROLL TAXES are paid due to PREFERRED IRS TAX STATUS.

• sparky1
  • Heaven
    Heaven

I remember there being actual prices printed on the ragazines when I was a kid. I found this to be a contradiction to the religious view that 'money is the root of all evil' which my parents had said several times to me.

My Mom used to have a paid subscription but that all stopped once the Botchtower had to start paying taxes. Now it's by 'donation'.

• prologos
    prologos

they also had wholesale pricing for the pioneers&specials.

• Terry
    Terry

Fact: you can't market truth, only goods and services.

A trade secret is patentable and protected by law.

What EXACTLY is the nature of the goods created and sold by the Watchtower Society?

I would compare it to an insurance policy which NEVER gets paid off to the beneficiaries!

That makes it--essentially--a FRAUD.

• prologos
    prologos

terry, like always good points in your writing. small comment: Trade secret are not patentable, because the idea behind a patent is, that you divulge all that is your invention, and in return the government gives you a monopoly for 17 years to exploit that invention. No disclosure, no patent.

Wt copy-rights it's output. but why would anybody ever want to use these ideas, invention, they never worked. (their business model does of course)

The US patent office will not patent an apparatus that does not work, does so only for laughs.

• Jehovanomics
    Jehovanomics

Thanks for playing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit