Meet The Mormons, in Theaters now

by designs 5 Replies latest social entertainment

• designs
    designs

The LDS Church has a slick new Documentary out now- Meet The Mormons. http://meethtemormons.com Huffington Post etc..

Huffington Post described it as slick, light on doctrine, and presenting a public face that you wouldn't find if you walked into a typical LDS Church.

I wonder how far behind the new JW.Org think tank guys are on developing their own film for Theater release.

• FeelingFree
    FeelingFree

We had that shown on T.V over here in the UK. It's really rather good. Me and my husband watched it with my dad and felt a bit awkward as they are just so similar to JW's with a few obvious difference's. Think it made my dad feel a bit uncomfortable though!

If you want to watch it you can get it on channel4.com they have a catch up services called 4OD. Probably only available to watch for UK resisdents though. If you can see get to see it, it's def worth it.

Here is the link - www.channel4.com/programmes/meet-the-mormons/4od

For some reason I cant link it properly because FireFox wont let me.

• rebel8
    rebel8

There was a jw infomercial playing on TV a few years ago.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Meet the Feebles"

"Meet the Parents"

"Meet the Fockers"

"Meet the Mormons"

"Meet the Jay-Dubs"

• designs
    designs

I am sure if this Mormon film makes a buck the JWs will seriously consider one...

• designs
    designs

Disfellowedshipped Mormon Kate Kelly, an advocate for women's ordination in the LDS Church, was denied reinstatement by an all male Church Council.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit