If you can’t put two and two together------

by John Aquila 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

If you can’t put two and two together, (the Bachelorette having sex before marriage and the fact that we are living in the last days) then you’re just going to lose your life. Period!

That’s what I was told by two old JW ladies working the bus stop with their magazines.
    My question;

How did they know the Bachelorette had sex? Do they watch the TV show? Heck I didn’t even know until I google it. LOL!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3092122/I-m-not-ashamed-Bachelorette-Kaitlyn-Bristowe-fires-fans-left-shocked-revealed-sex-show.html

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

If someone having sex before marriage is "evidence" that we are living in the last days, then we have been living in the last days since the beginning of homo sapiens.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Is that kind of "reasoning" really what JW's have descended to ?????

If so, their demise is really really close !

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Worrying about who has sex on a reality TV show,while peddling Everlasting Life..

By 2 people who don`t have much longer to live.........??!!..

There should be a reality TV Show about JWs ..Titled..

"The Lives of Really Stupid People!.....Welcome To WatchTarded World!"

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Worrying about who has sex on a reality TV show,while peddling Everlasting Life..

By 2 people who don`t have much longer to live.........??!!..

Yea, I would say they were in their 80s!!

• steve2
    steve2

That kind of reasoning marks the two old ladies as perfect for the organization.It's thinking-without-the-need-to-think with a dash of shame added for impact ("If you can't put 2 and 2 together...."). It's this kind of thinking that would put any thinking person off wanting to talk with them for if they have not yet "put 2 and 2 together about their organization's methods......

• tiki
    tiki

oubliette said it all!

silly old ladies.....I hope they are enjoying themselves.

• minimus
    minimus
    another unbelievable experience!
  • purrpurr
    purrpurr

I have noticed amongst the older jw's that they seem so prudish about sex that they almost can't bear to even acknowledge its existence. Its like they have classified it as demonic.

One elderly sis I know will only refer to sex as (whisper it -"it")

They seem to think shagging will bring about Armageddon all by itself

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit