Dateline in UK-Europe

by cornish 5 Replies latest social current

• cornish
    cornish

As has been mentioned before on this board,CNBC the European finance version of CNN which does have a few non finance programs will be screening Dateline as usual at midnight on Saturday.

The only question I have is will the Dateline show we are eagerly awaiting be screened the Saturay following the Tuesday show or the Saturday preeceding the Tuesday show?

I would have guessed it would be the Saturday following,if not,then I have just missed it.

Anyway I remember when most people ran analogue Satelite that on the Eutelsat hot bird Satelite you used to be able to watch what was then called NBC super channel which ran a standard NBC schedule,I dont know if it is still available on analogue for anyone who still has analogue set up on hot bird.I think it changed name to NBC Europe,in which case you could possibly see it Tuesday night,anyway for most of us over here we can definately see Dateline on CNBC on Astra digital Saturday night,or watch it on streaming video through NBCs website.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Cornish,

I'm going to check on Sky Digital tomorrow, there is normally a review of forthcoming news type programmes available that runs up to 7 days in advance.

Englishman.

• Matty
    Matty

Yes, I remember NBC SuperChannel (later NBC Europe). It's a shame they pulled the plug on it because they used to put Jay Leno & Conan O'Brien on every day instead of the once-a-week edited highlights we get on CNBC Europe.

BTW if anyone in the UK gets CNBC on cable it's likely that it will tell you that Dateline is on at 1:00 - which is the CET time it's on. It isn't, so don't miss it.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

I have CNBC. I'll check it out and tape it if possible.

OK, I've just realised, if it was on last Saturday I've missed it. Does anyone know if it was on?
    --
    But if you pray all your sins are hooked upon the sky
    Pray and the heathen lie will disappear
    Prayers they hide the saddest view
    (Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
    -- David Bowie, Loving The Alien

• Nemesis
  • ballistic
    ballistic

Cornish and Nemesis, please email me or sign into the UKMAP thread with your locations!!! and ISP whereever you are!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit