Star Trek Voyager - 1999 - Episode "Survival Instinct" - Becoming an Individual - Any Fans?

by berrygerry 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

One of the most pertinent comparisons of breaking free from the Borg's control.

Any sci-fi fans?

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Quote:

"A month as an individual, or a lifetime as a drone, which would you choose?"

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

I am watching Voyager again, first time since it aired. When I reach this episode I'll let you know.

Isaac

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes indeed!

The comparisons of Star Trek to the Jw world is very appropriate!

When in bethel, we often compared living there with being on the enterprise when things were running well. When things were going badly for some reason, we said it was like being in the Borg!

That was in the mid 1990's....

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

1960's Star Trek, 1980's-1990's next generation, 1990's Deep Space Nine, 1990's Voyager and 2000's Enterprise. Both my wife and I loved them all. As I look back watching these shows was for me of keeping some resemblance normalcy. There was a hope in these shows that was not in the Wt. Cult. We had not seen Voyager or Deep Space Nine of about 15 years. Need to find a cheap set of DVD of these programs. What a great feeling. Thanks for bringing this up berrygerry. Still Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit