PROPHESIES : Ariel the spirit medium (Isaiah 29:4)

by raymond frantz 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

A Question from Readers from 1961 exposes the prophets of the Watchtower not just as false but liars too .The prophetic significance of Isaiah's 29th chapter is forever lost due to the way the misinterpret prophesy in order to avoid the implications of being under judgement from God .This is my personal research backed by older publications and other sources .This is the second post dealing with Isaiah 29:4 :" You will be brought low;From the ground you will speak,and what you say will be muffled by dust.Your voice will come from the ground.Like the voice of a spirit medium,And your words will chirp from the dust."

*If you like the article please LIKE on the left hand side of the page ,many thanks

Ariel speaks with the voice of a spirit medium

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Watchtower, March 15, 1961, pg.192. . . scan 10001 .

Nevada

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

thanks for that Atlantis ,is there a website online where you can get these articles ? What do you think of these verses?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

raymond frantz:

I just grabbed the bound volume and scanned the article just in case you wanted to use it on your site. As for the quote, I could see the Watchtower qualifying for those descriptions! (Isaiah 29:4 :" You will be brought low; From the ground you will speak, and what you say will be muffled by dust. Your voice will come from the ground. Like the voice of a spirit medium, And your words will chirp from the dust.")

Any time you need a scan of an article, just let us know and if I am not in the kitchen cooking something I will be happy to scan it for you. Or, if I can drag that hubby of mine out of the scanning room, then Atlantis will scan an article for you if you need it.

Nevada!

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

That's great , we only have the cd which has not got the same feel as the original

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit