Man-made predictions come true where as those of “spirit-guided org” were a flop!

by Pinku 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pinku
    Pinku

Historian Samuel P Huntington (1927 – 2008) predicted a future with conflicts due to civilisational and cultural reasons rather than on grounds of political ideology and economics. And the ongoing conflict between the so-called Islamic States and rest of the world seems to lend support to the late historian's controversial thesis. Fulfillment of his prophecy is more than 100% (even Journalists are being beheaded)!

Yet many of the predictions JWs, “the Spirit-guided organization,” made never came true!

• Viviane
    Viviane

Historian Samuel P Huntington (1927 – 2008) predicted a future with conflicts due to civilisational and cultural reasons rather than on grounds of political ideology and economics.

How are those things different?

And the ongoing conflict between the so-called Islamic States and rest of the world seems to lend support to the late historian's controversial thesis.

ISIS is a cultural, religious and political movement. How does that support his argument?

Fulfillment of his prophecy is more than 100% (even Journalists are being beheaded)!

How do you get more than 100% fulfillment?

Yet many of the predictions JWs, “the Spirit-guided organization,” made never came true!

Neither did any Biblical prophecy.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Historian Samuel P Huntington (1927 – 2008) predicted a future with conflicts due to civilisational and cultural reasons rather than on grounds of political ideology and economics.

Are we supposed to be impressed? These are the same type of generic and vague predictions the bible and the WT makes.

Here, let me take a shot at a few predictions of my own:

- I predict that in the summer of 2016 there will be several major wild fires in California.

- I predict that Israel will be the target of terrorist attacks in the coming years

- I predict that pollution will become a major issue in China within the next 10 years.

Now make sure you quote me as some sort of genius when these things come true.

• Pinku
    Pinku

Viviane, your doubt is simple!

Take the most important causes of First World War, what Samuel P Huntington said does not figure there.

(http://americanhistory.about.com/od/worldwari/tp/causes-of-world-war-1.htm)

And when Bush decided to have a war in Iraq, what reasons were there?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/colin-powell-lied-to-the-un-following-orders-is-no-excuse/1918

Here too what Samuel P Huntington said does not figure!

Hence there is a difference in the past wars and the future conflicts, as Samuel P Huntington RIGHTLY predicted!

• Viviane
    Viviane

He predicted the different events might have different causes, just as had happened in the past? So?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit