John Salvi was a Jehovah's Witness???

by confusedandalone 9 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Yesterday a gentleman came by to install some peripherals for my projector room and as he was looking for something to test the connections and picture I told him to look around in the media center for a video. I cam out about 3 minutes later to see how things were coming and I noticed that I still had a DVD from the Jehovah's Witnesses. I bent down to pick it up and as soon as I did he asked me if I was one.

I told him no, but I use to be. He said lucky you! You got out before they drove you crazy like they did my friend. I laughed abd he said, "Seriously they drove my friend crazy. He said before I tell you who he was listen to this story."

He went on to recount there was this kid who had strict parents and had to sneak away to play with the other kids in the neighborhood. He always had to be inside by 5 on Monday, Wednesday and Sunday for church meetings. He said after awhile hje started acting really weird though and just stopped hanging oput. He said they were friends since like the first grade. He said he moved away and then a few years later he saw him on T.V. when they cap[tured him!

I was like who was it already and he told me it was John Salvi. I didn't remember the name and he said, "The guy that killed all of the abortion doctors blah blah blah. Then I remembered it from the news years back. Was anyone else aware of this? Is it even true?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Well, nothing about that on google. Interesting though.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

http://murderpedia.org/male.S/s/salvi-john.htm

No mention yet. Need to dig around. Thanks!

• steve2
    steve2

Believe me, if there had been even a remote JW connection, the media would have sniffed it out long ago.

• Fernando
    Fernando

https://www.google.com.au/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%22John+Salvi%22

" On December 30, 1994, John Salvi walked into a Planned Parenthood clinic in Brookline, Massachusetts. He shot and killed receptionist Shannon Lowney. "

"On December 30, 1994 AD, John Salvi III walked into two Brookline abortion mills to stop the murders by using a 22 caliber rifle. First he fired shots into the ..."

" John Salvi was captured in Norfolk Virginia, after another abortion clinic shooting. On March 19, 1996, he was found guilty of murdering receptionists Lee Ann ... "

• James Jackson
    James Jackson

Hey C A, glad to see you posting again!!!

• Terry
    Terry

This was the only link which connected Abortion and Jehovah's Witnesses on the same page:

http://abortion.ws/category/abortion-terrorism/page/2/

• Abortion Terrorism | Abortion - Abortion Clinics , Abortion Pill ...
      abortion.ws/category/abortion-terrorism/page/2/ Dec 13, 2012 - ... while the Jehovah's Witnesses pegged various years between 1914 and 1994 as an end date. .... Just a few months after Paul Hill murdered Doctor Baird Britton and ... Witnesses had testified that Salvi had been a somewhat regular ... On Decebmer 30, 1994, John Salvi calmly walked into the Planned ...
    • _______________________

t’s instructive for those who eschew their history lessons (or conveniently forget their history lessons), because they are condemned to repeat it. The prediction that God will judge America over abortion (and homosexuality) is pitiful because it ignores past God-will-get-you predictions from past religionists. Let’s not forget that the Shakers thought the world would be over in 1792, while the Jehovah’s Witnesses pegged various years between 1914 and 1994 as an end date. Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon church, who told church leaders in 1835 that his conversation with God revealed that Jesus would return within the next 56 years to begin the End Times. Or in 1980, televangelist and Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson telling his 700 Club TV show “I guarantee you by the end of 1982 there is going to be a judgment on the world.” What these doomsday predictions have in common is fear-mongering foisted upon the gullible.

• steve2
    steve2

Terry

• suavojr
    suavojr

Very interesting. Happy to see you posting again CAA

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Terry has mad skills.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest