God’s CREATION is His appointed channel (not any human agency)

by Pinku 0 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pinku
    Pinku

God’s CREATION can give you never-changing teachings. (Romans 1:20) To mention a few:

1. Nature works in a PREDICTABLE manner, thus it gives us this lesson:
    Live as a PREDICTABLE member of your society—practice Golden Rule always regardless of what others do/without seeing others’ mistakes. Plant or a tree produces (without looking at what other plant or tree is doing) its flower or fruit for others to enjoy. When you look at others’ mistake, you become discouraged, tend to judge things as good or bad which produces strong likes and dislikes (which in turn causes emotional ups and downs or disturbance in mind and body—toxifiying them, thus providing a fertile environment for harmful micro-organisms to multiply).

2. Our eyes are positioned in the front of the head:
    So we don't look back. That's not to say we should overlook the past. Look back, without regret, to see what worked, what didn't, and what lessons can be learned. But remember, eyes are at the front, so look ahead. Look ahead with fresh eyes, enthusiasm and confidence.

3. We have two ears and one mouth (to listen twice as much as we speak).

4. When we accidentally touch a hot object, there is a pre-programmed reflex action as a result of which the hand withdraws itself from harming ourselves (without the brain or mind coming into picture). Nature teaches us to refrain from harming ourselves or others and do it faster than thinking (without involving the mind, or without even taking the time to think about it).

Whether we believe the above or not, whoever practices them will benefit from them. You can take inspiration from Niels Bohr (the great Nobel Prize-winning Danish physicist) who was one of the architects of QUANTUM MECHANICS. When his colleague visited his office in Copenhagen and was surprised to find that, over the door, there was a horse-shoe nailed to the wall with the open end up in the approved manner so that it would catch the good luck and not let it spill out. With a nervous laugh, his colleague said: “Surely, you don’t believe the horse-shoe will bring you good luck, do you? You can’t be so superstitious!”

Bohr chuckled and said: “I believe no such thing, my good friend. Not at all. I am scarcely likely to believe in such foolish nonsense. However, I am told that a horse-shoe will bring you good luck whether you believe in it or not.”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit