Letter From Rutherford To "The Annointed"

by Bangalore 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Letter From Rutherford To "The Annointed.

Bangalore

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

When reading that it's hard to imagine that he probably wrote it in a drunken rage.

• 88JM
    88JM

Makes a change from his usual rants...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Did he really mean "sons of bitches"????

wow....

• 88JM
  • blondie
    blondie

Note he talks about the "vindication of his name"

New Light (approx 1986...WTS left that out 1879 to 1986, long time = 107 years)

*** w95 5/15 p. 25 par. 17 Part 2—Flashes of Light—Great and Small ***

Similarly, for a long time, Witnesses spoke of the vindication of Jehovah’s name. But had Satan called Jehovah’s name into question? For that matter, had any of Satan’s agents done so, as if Jehovah did not have a right to that name? No, not at all. It was not the name of Jehovah that was challenged and that needed to be vindicated. That is why the Watch Tower Society’s recent publications do not speak of Jehovah’s name as being vindicated. They speak of Jehovah’s sovereignty as being vindicated and of his name as being sanctified. This is in keeping with what Jesus told us to pray: “Let your name be sanctified.” (Matthew 6:9) Time and again, Jehovah said that he was going to sanctify his name, which the Israelites had not challenged but had profaned.—Ezekiel 20:9, 14, 22; 36:23.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

He seems to have had quite a huge ego.

Bangalore

• Focus
    Focus

stuckinarut2:

Did he really mean "sons of bitches"????

??

What do you mean "????" ?

In the exact context, "SOB" = "Sonuvabitch", not the plural form.

But, why are you surprised?

There's, I believe, audio somewhere of him referring to some opposer as a "bastard". No doubt f- words were used frequently too.

He was a judge (acting judge) for at most 4 days.

This was a low-down, ill-bred cur, of the "Mongrel" Class of attorneys - i.e., well suited for the Watchtower.

Lying, swearing, bullying and threatening were second nature to Da Judge. He was a bloodthirsty maniac.

If I had him, or any like him, alive and in my power, I know what I would do. You don't want to hear, I promise.

By the end, he'd have been crying out for his colorectal cancer to save him.

__

Focus

("godly Hate" Class)

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Focus, do you have the audio of the f-word!?!? I would looove to have it!!

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit