www.organistudios.com

by mauiboy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

The guy who owns this website is supposed to be the guy who made the "Caleb" videos for the WT......he has recently moved into my wifes' congregation.

(I have been 'in-active' for almost 8 years, so have very few ties to anyone in the congragation except for my wife, and our relationship is more room-mates than anything, so I dast not ask regarding this. Any info from her would be biased anyway).

Quite by accident my grandson mentioned that he'll be doing some editing for this fella. I visited the website momentarily and felt sick at the openiong screen: Seriously J-Dub influenced.

So my question is: Does anyone have more info about the business or it's owner (whom my grandson will be closely working with); perhaps his name and/or any info about him personally??

Many Thanks, Maui Boy

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Oops - site did not come up first time I tried. Never mind...

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

The website is in the subject line for this thread.....but here it is:

www.organistudios.com

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Interesting that he does mention his "faith" in his bio, but does not list the Borg among his clients... The Borg may be his biggest and most influential client...

• sir82
    sir82

The website is as indicated in the title of the post: http://www.organistudios.com

I don't see anything overtly, or even subtly, dubby on the website.

Although it is awfully hard to read and not exactly user-friendly. You'd think, if they're trying to consult on "how to get your business found", they'd know enough to not design their website with a "gray on black" color scheme.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

It's interesting that the building shown in the illustration on the About page looks a lot like one of the older Watchtower buildings in Brooklyn. Nicely designed and effective website. These guys are definitely pros - and probably don't come cheap.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Sir82 - thanks for the headsup on the link - but for some reason it failed to load the first time for me when I clicked on it.

You are right about the left sidebar - a diffused gray on a black background is very difficult to read, but considered stylish at the moment. The rest of the website is bright and filled with interesting illustrations and graphics - so I'll give them a B+ on the overall looks of the site.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Actually, it looks like an older power house, probably to match the "Creative POWER HOUSE" part of his intro. Google some images for "power house" and you'll see what I mean.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit