wearing a costume. Which is why

I am not a Muslim.

I hope I don't end up on

your special personal Planet

some day with you as God.

That would be awkward.

• factfinder
    factfinder

MadGiant- is that what Mormons believe? I knew they were wacked out but that is even crazier than I thought!

Compared to Mormons witness teachings make sense!

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Why not just read the BOM? It quotes ferom KJV isaiah word per word thus is written after 1611!

So F&&& their faith! Burn them with facts!

After Nephi is shown as a fogery show that Jesus is false. After that show genetics to native americans@

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I've had several discussions with Mormon missionaries over the years. After they insist the BM (appropriate, isn't it?) is an improvement on the Bible, and a new 'testimony' revealing Jesus and truth, I would ask them why it quotes a large percentage of the KJV verbatim and repeats the same errors the KJV made?? That would usually get the deer-in-the-headlights response. Either they didn't know that fact or they did and were embarrassed someone other than them knew it too.

"It is tough to discover that what you have believed in and invested your time in for so many years is a false hope and even a fraud/scam. You can spend hours and a lot of verbiage in rationalizing justification and excuses to continue the learned belief system." - Douglas A. Wallace, former Mormon

After reading the Book of Mormon, Mark Twain said, "It is chloroform in print."

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,

I am so sorry :-(

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Line from my JW elder brother, and I quote..

"we eat Mormons for breakfast"

What a moron....

• Ding
    Ding

How about going through MadGiant's list and telling us which of those is not taught by Mormonism?

Then go through that list and tell us which of those were never taught by Mormon prophets.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"MAD GIANT - Alert - Facebook took down your page !!" - villagegirl

Sorry about that. The link worked a year back.
    Here is the guy web page:

http://mrdeity.com/index-underconstruction2013.html

And his youtube channel:

http://youtube.com/user/misterdeity

And yes, they are crazy.

"MadGiant- is that what Mormons believe? I knew they were wacked out but that is even crazier than I thought!" - factfinder

Don't take my word for it. Just do a little research, read from opposer, apologetics and critics then draw your own conclusions.

"I was also looking for an honest discussion." - D_Rolling

Your really make my laugh, a religious person asking for an honest discussion about religion.

Oxymoron:
    An oxymoron (plural oxymora or oxymorons) is a figure of speech that juxtaposes elements that appear to be contradictory. Oxymora appear in a variety of contexts, including inadvertent errors (such as "ground pilot") and literary oxymorons crafted to reveal a paradox.

Examples:

• I am a deeply superficial person. - Andy Warhol
    • Of course I can keep secrets. It’s the people I tell them to that can’t keep them. - Anthony Haden-Guest
    • She used to diet on any kind of food she could lay her hands on. - Arthur Baer
    • I distinctly remember forgetting that. - Clara Barton
    • I was also looking for an honest discussion." - D_Rollin

take care,

ismael

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

@D_Rolling:

Take a look at these videos, we can start our "honest discussion" after.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5F1EB3B4F919226D

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Once you have seen the man behind the curtain and realized the Watchtower is full of deception, it's really hard to look at the Mormons and believe any thing they teach either. They are both cults, I didn't get out of one just to join another one.

They both started with a charismatic, narcissistic leader who claimed to have special knowledge about God. Both men had odd personal relationships and were involved in shady business and financial dealings.

They are both high control religions that require their members to sacrifice a good portion of their time on church activities and proselytizing. Both use deception in recruiting new members, both use relationship control and believe they are the only route to salvation.

Same meat, different gravy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit