L.A. DA+Grand Jury=Archdiocese/WT next?

by CornerStone 3 Replies latest jw friends

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

Hello All,

I don't know if anyone got around to reporting this but, today, the Los Angeles Distric Attorney informed Cardinal Mahoney of the Los Angeles Archdiocese that if the Cardinal was not more helpful in reporting child sexual abuse cases to law officials then the DA, Steve Cooley, will seek to form a Grand Jury in LA County to, by force, retrive letters, notes, reports, and other such documents intailing child sexual abuse and the repositioning of 'known' pedophile priest within the Church.

I just scanned a post about somthing like this happening in New York.
    I think it was by N. Nates.

Can you imagine if this becomes the norm. The watchtower better watchout! It better start burning those long kept 'reccords' on the 'friends' or they may find them sitting on some DA's desk along with detailed reccords on how the watchtower abused justice by making 'silent lambs' of child sexual abuse and glossing over the sins of child preadators all to protect the IMAGE of the wretchtower.

I think the bethel drones are going to be up extra long these nights changing the 'depends' on the governing body every time one of them reads the words district attorney and grand jury in the same sentence.

CornerStone

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Looks like the WTS might have their own "Arthur Anderson" incident with some shredders and hard drive wipers.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

At least the Catholic Archdioceses will obey the law and hand them over even if by force.

YOU and I both know that all that paperwork WILL BE BURNED rather than turned over.

And they'll say, "We obey Ceasar..." all the while chanting "Theocratic War Strategy."

THIS ORGANIZATION IS THE EPITOME OF DISGUSTING!

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

"Records? What records? We don't have no stiiiinking records man!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit