Glad to see the Press Releases

by JWinSF 4 Replies latest jw friends

• JWinSF
    JWinSF

Just got back from a short NYC vacation [nope, didn't go to the Headquarters --- didn't want to have to go by Ground Zero and get depressed only to be further depressed by the site of the WTBTS].

Anyhow, how wonderful to see Press getting on the band wagon [and major, heavy hitters like the San Francisco Chronicle/Examiner] about the JWs dirty secret regarding child molesters. They actually make the Catholic Church look clean.

Out of curiosity, I had to see the Dubz official site. Natch, they had prominently displayed a series of articles against child molestation. That's the first sign to me that they're really squirming. Like the Catholics, they right off the bat link the problem of child abuse to homosexuality, a totally proven error in logic. [Of course, the JWs never really did have a claim to logic.] I hope the JWs really squirm on this one. I also hope that I may run into some "good ol' Dubz" on Market Street in San Francisco and play "cat and mouse" with them [they don't know me as I never attended any of the SF congregations].

Anyhow, Brava, Bill, for your work and for all of you others who've been "shot as the messengers of truth" regarding what really goes on in "The Truth".

On my way plane trip from NYC this morning, I played on my laptop the movie "Moonstruck" with Cher. Many outdoor scenes take place in Brooklyn Heights. In fact, it clearly shows "Columbia Heights" as one of the streets in the background, overlooking the Hudson River and Manhattan [alas, replete with the Twin Towers] in the background. So, to me I instantly thought of Bethel

To one suitor who backed out on his promise of marriage to her, Cher said "In time you'll drop dead and I'll come to your funeral in a Red Dress". Ok, madames es messeurs [not a French speaker, so I've probably "blown it" on this phrase], let's get our full-dress outfits in order so that we too can show how much their demise means to us.

Of course, I don't believe that this recent activity will actually result in the Organization's demise. However, it is soooooooo delicious to know that it tarnishes their false image of purity.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

in the S.F. Chronicle? cool...maybe some relatives will see it...

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Hey John,

Haven't seen you in a while.

Yes I think the WT's heydays are over and hopefyully they will be TOAST in the near future.
    They can't play the part of a hypocrite and not get whats comming to them.

dave

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • Introspection
    Introspection

Any of you guys have a hard copy of that issue, or is it only on the web?

By the way, have you heard about the BBQ next month? They should send us something soon, I just heard from Paul at the San Rafael group last Sunday.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Hey JWin, you gots email...

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit