Since the Governing Body can make up anything and people will believe it...

by kurtbethel 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

...why don't they make up a rule like this intrepid pastor did?

Kenyan Pastor Makes Women Take Off Panties & Bras During Church

Posted by: Olumide on March 4, 2014

Screen-Shot-2014-03-03-at-6.46.50-AM-624x373

A pastor from a church in Dandora Phase 2, an eastern suburb Nairobi, the Kenyan capital, has ordered all female members to go to the church ‘free’ – That is without bras and panties for Christ to enter their lives.

Reverend Njohi of the Lord’s Propeller Redemption Church has advised female worshippers against wearing any undergarments to the church, calling them ungodly.

In a meeting chaired by him, a law was passed banning the wearing of inner wears. Njohi claims that when going to church, people need to be free in ‘body’ and ‘spirit’ to receive Christ.

He went ahead to warn members of dire consequences if they secretly put on their inner wears. A member of the church who pleaded anonymity said at last Sunday’s service, women dressed as the pastor had ordered without bras and panties.

Mothers were also advised to do same and check their daughters when coming to church on Sundays so as to receive Christ too.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/03/kenyan-pastor-makes-women-take-off-panties-bras-during-church.html

• JeffT
    JeffT

Well it would probably yield a bumper crop of men wanting to reach out...

• Laika
    Laika

Never attend a church called 'Lord's propellor'!

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Sunday services to be followed immediately by mud wrestling and wet T-shirt contest.

"has ordered all female members to go to the church ‘free’ – That is without bras and panties for Christ to enter their lives."

While I wholeheartedly agree with this philosophy, it doesn't say much for Jesus' power if he can be thwarted by a pair of panties....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

People wear underwear in Kenya? That's news to me. (Kidding of course.)

• flipper
    flipper

As someone once said " foolishness is put in many high positions ". You sure this pastors name isn't " Pastor Perv " ? Lordy Moses

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

ADCMS: While I wholeheartedly agree with this philosophy, it doesn't say much for Jesus' power if he can be thwarted by a pair of panties....

A pair of panties never stopped me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit