Who Was More Like The Apostle Paul? Ray Franz Jr. Or Modern Governing Body Members?

by RottenRiley 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Ray Franz inherited all the riches this world had to offer, why did he not keep his mouth shut and enjoy being treated like a god like Tony Morris or the rest of the OctoPope? Ray's conscience began to bother him by the terrible treatment he witnessed by his peers on the Governing Body. He had a heart, what about the men like Anthony Morris, does he have a heart or the moral fiber to confess the Governing Body is only a concept and not a real Bible based entity?

What is the difference, Ray Franz Jr. loved Jesus Christ while Tony Morris is a Agnostic or Deist wanting to profit off religion like L. Ron Hubboard boldy claimed? South Park's episode on Scientology was funny when it was recommended to do the "auditing' and other services free of charge?

Ray Franz jr. considered all the riches he had at his disposal at Watchtower Headquarters as refuse?

The rest of the Governing Body either are willfully conducting the biggest Hoax in Christian History or they are blinded by Satan because nothing they say amounts to much. Why did Ray leave on top of his game while each GB Member of Ray's time were cowards, sat back and watched some great Bible Scholars get erased from Watchtower's Blackboard and history, why did they leave instead of faking it like the modern men do?

"Nevertheless, we have not made use of this right, but we endure anything rather than put an obstacle in the way of the gospel of Christ . . . I have made no use of any of these rights, nor am I writing these things to secure any such provision . . . What then is my reward? That in my preaching I may present the gospel free of charge, so as not to make full use of my right in the gospel (1 Cor. 9:15-18 ESV).

For you remember, brothers, our labor and toil: we worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you, while we proclaimed to you the gospel of God. (1 Thess. 2:9 ESV)

For you yourselves know how you ought to imitate us, because we were not idle when we were with you, nor did we eat anyone’s bread without paying for it, but with toil and labor we worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you (2 Thess. 3:7-8 ESV).

Philippians 3:8

<< Philippians 3:7 | Philippians 3:9 >> En Español

Philippians 3:8 (KJ21) | In Context | Whole Chapter

8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things and count them but dung, that I may win Christ

Philippians 3:8 (ASV) | In Context | Whole Chapter

8 Yea verily, and I count all things to be loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but refuse, that I may gain Christ,

Philippians 3:8 (AMP) | In Context | Whole Chapter

8 Yes, furthermore, I count everything as loss compared to the possession of the priceless privilege (the overwhelming preciousness, the surpassing worth, and supreme advantage) of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord and of progressively becoming more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him [of perceiving and recognizing and understanding Him more fully and clearly]. For His sake I have lost everything and consider it all to be mere rubbish (refuse, dregs), in order that I

http://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Philippians%203%3A8

"

• Fernando
    Fernando

RF - man of faith

AM & fellow OctoPopes - Pharisees

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit