Chicago Archdiocese to release sex abuse documents

by L3G 1 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• L3G
    L3G

This is interesting and no doubt the WTS legal department is watching the case carefully.

http://www.kasa.com/news/national/church-releasing-sex-abuse-files-on-chicago-clergy_42591990

Can you imagine the following line from here in a WT press release, or even in the WT mag?

Cardinal Francis George, who has led the archdiocese since 1997, did not attend the news conference. But on Sunday he released a letter of apology to parishioners that said releasing the records "raises transparency to a new level."

WHAT [CURRENT] TRANSPARENCY does the WTS have? THEY would have to introduce the idea of transparency!!

Almost everything is sooooooo secret, no doubt in imitation of the ancient Israelite elders holding judicial cases publicly at the city's gates, or even in imitation of the apostle Paul (one supposed "governing body" member) rebuking Peter (another supposed "governing body" member) in a letter that circulated among the first century congregations. Yeah, right... the WTS is imitating the Bible and the first century Christians...

• 4thgen
    4thgen

I never thought I would see the day that the Catholic's showed more integrity than the Watchtower. It makes me cringe to think of all the times I bashed the Catholics in light of the 'truth'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit