NKTV shows Dennis Rodman and Kim Jong-eun and Dennis's Badass Vodka

by fulltimestudent 6 Replies latest social current

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

In the video clip Dennis meets Kim Jong-eun shows him a display of his vodka and introduces the two teams at the Basketball match.

Its unclear in the video whether Rodman is offering a gift to Jong-eun or is selling his Vodka to NK. If he's selling it - its a violation of US. law. All that aside, I suggest Rodman is the best thing that's ever happened in the sorry saga of NK versus the west.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FK611s4q2w

Btw- here's Rodman's Badass Vodka website.

http://rodmanvodka.com/

I loved his quote:

"There's one thing everyone should understand: I like my character."

• UN informed
    UN informed

I wouldn't let the bastard back into the country.

need to rename him "JANE" Rodman.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Yeah !! Lets disfellowship the bastard and shun him every day for the rest of his life. (grin)

Btw - did anyone take note of the large number of westerners in the audience on whom the cameras sometimes focussed.

• adamah
    adamah

It was funny to watch Kim Jong-eun seemingly avoid making eye contact with his visitors, and to see everyone kissing his arse. What a power trip it must be (and you'd think he would not walk about with the doofus haircut: maybe that's intentional, since a ruler can do whatever the Hell he wants)?

No doubt demonstrating his power by putting his own uncle to death has everyone in the crowd applauding just a little bit more enthusiastically than usual....

Adam

• trillaz
    trillaz

What a great looking respectable crowd they have over there. Very unlike the behavior you see in the stands at an NBA game. I'd bet no one over there was drunk and obnoxious and no flying cups!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...Should I let Starving Dogs...............Sure Why Not..

...........Eat my Uncle?....................Can We Party Later?!..

........................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Dennis Rodman is in a mental hospital. Now, can he stay there indefinately?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit