Best family of 4 survival kits

by DS211 7 Replies latest social current

• DS211
    DS211

Whats the best family survuval kits out there that are affordable lol

Yup, nowadays the best family of the congregation has 4 survival kits.

It isn't only about hours and magazines anymore.

• jgnat
  • valkyrie
    valkyrie

Ask WTWizard. I believe that he is a preparedness-oriented fellow.

• zeb
    zeb

Survival kits" make your own. Write it out first what you would put in to it then what you would put it in.

• Jen1
    Jen1

In our congregation two families, elders, in 1999 stocked up on survival stuff, spent a fortune, kept warning us to do the same. We had no desire to do this plus could not afford to. My husband joked we can come to your house, wow, no way was that happening, you should have seen their faces. Anyway we decided if jehovah let us die because we could not buy the right stuff well....

2000 was such a dissapointment.

So if we do not have survival kit, the right phones, the right tech. according to the rich elders then sorry, how loving is a God who lets you die because you cannot afford the stuff.

If the big A does by any chance come I think I am dead anyway!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Since the WTS have made a thing out of survival kits, everybody in the cong. wants one . I am sure they believe it will get them through Armageddon.

You can buy them from the firms that sell "Ministry Supplies! - sort of semi official .....

http://www.bennettcards.co.uk/product-category/140/Emergency-Go-Bag/

• DS211
    DS211

Oh im not gettin one because they suggested it lol...just in case really (not fir armageddon) just for natural disasters really.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit