Holiday laugh on youtube: I set curtains on fire during Christmas marionette show

by humbled 5 Replies latest jw friends

• humbled
    humbled

I made a short marionette show for my adult family and accidentally set the curtain on fire!

It was years since we had all our sons together, and with no money for presents--I did what I had done before I jumped on board with JW-screw-the-holidays thinking. We made stuff up and had a good time.

And we did it again after some really rough years.

I don't know how else to get there but go to youtube. Type in "A Farewell to Arms: Marionette show Christmas 2013"

I just wanted everyone else with a certain sort of humor to enjoy it (an armless Jesus was my inspiration). You all have made me laugh plenty.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ---Maeve Courteau

• dazed but not confused
  • humbled
    humbled

Thanks Dazed! That's it.

Happy New Year!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Oh Humble ( d),

What fun!

What a cute idea!

It was great hearing you and all your Family, laughing and having fun together.

Thank you for sharing.

LoisLane

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Happy holidays! Thanks for the good laugh, was fun watching

• humbled
    humbled

Lois--Happy New Year! You, family & Cats have a beau-tiful year. I'm glad you came into our home.

Bruja--It was fun making it. I so wanted my children to break backwards in time to the moments we all just enjoyed one another. Enjoyed silliness and ridiculousness. No JW stuff.

A bit of seriousness mixed with laughter is "dark humor" --but it can make us light-hearted! (as long as we are not hurting others)

The odd noises in the background are the guineas clucking--

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit