The new pamphlets

by joelfromgeorgia 3 Replies latest jw friends

• joelfromgeorgia
    joelfromgeorgia

The witnesses regularly leave me copies of the Watchtower and Awake. I was surprised to see them in pamphlet form. Anyone know the history behind the change?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I will guess, cost's less to produce. The website is on there so they can access the literature there. I htink instead of time counting it is more about placement counting now?

Anyone?

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Does this mean that JWs are changing their strategy to a drop and run instead of spreading the word through proselytizing? If JWs are dropping off phamplets and running, I wonder how JWs will be able to brag about how well they are spreading the word of the WTBTS.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Drop and run has been the technique of most JW's for many a year, most are not capable of making a good presentation of their beliefs, and certainly could not defend them against someone who knew the Bible.

What a farce the great Preaching Work has become !

Despite having the chance to do this pamphlet work on the Streets, here in my part of the U.K I only see other denominations doing it.

With John Lee Hookers "The Thrill is Gone " ringing in my ears, I think to myself "The Zeal has Gone".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit